Pages

2011/05/20

Dress like a hippy angel!


it is such a wonderful, sunny and hot day.... I was just thinking about going down to the garden and have a rest in the grass.... I think that this summer it is really a trend to dress in loose, white angel-like clothes that you can also wear for festivals like Coachella... Has anybody be there among you? :-P
Bambi Northwood Blyth is one of my favourite models... Some people say she is too short, but I do not think it matters if someone has such a good talent as she does! Her eyebrows are just fantastic.... Bambi appears in Zara's new summer-lookbook! Check it out! I fell in love with it at first sight!


Well, I like the braid as well!







The next look is by H&M Night but I think that I would wear it for a sunny weekday as well....What do you think? That vest is a die-for! :-D


At last but not least this is Erin Wasson for Esprit 2011 Spring. I have a nice bag from Esprit that would be perfect with this angel-like dress! I promise I will show you that one!


Have a nice day guys... Summer is on its way and I hope you all can enjoy it with me!
Go out to the nature and spread your wings like an angel!

Kisses,
                     G.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/5/11 06:04

    Cute dresses and skirts!

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love her!

    adelaidelaundry.com

    ReplyDelete