Pages

2011/05/19

When it comes to summer...

Dear Blog,

This is my first post ever on my first (ever and ever) blog, so it gives me great pleasure to send these photos today... I hope you like them! It means a lot for me!

So... When it comes to summer I always think about what kind of hair-style to combine with summer looks...

I think my favourites are CURLES... Summer means freedom for me... So it does not matter if you make a kind of a messy look!





 
Like a virgin.... :$
So cute... I like it!


It is always good to see such a wonderful woman like Penelope Cruz on the screen! She must be great in  Pirates Of the Carribean 3. (unfortunately I have not seen it yet), but it is my turn to show You a great-great cover of her! Look at the braid! OMG! Perfect for summer!

 Those eyes... and her lips...Gosh....


And at last but not least! It would be such a good feeling to go into the sea in jeans and let your hair get wet in the evening! Hm... What a beautiful mess!




Kisses,
                    G.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20/5/11 06:33

    Fabulous photos! So pretty.

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) Your blog is some awesome! :D
    Kisses,
    G.

    ReplyDelete